What will my dog learn?
Tell me more...
Loose Lead Walking
Welcome to Barkbrigade's Loose Lead Walking online training course, where you and your dog can learn all the skills necessary to achieve that wonderful feeling of loose lead walking. Dogs don't come knowing the key skills needed for this, so its our job as owners to show them the way. The course is split into 10 fact filled lessons, giving you the information you need to achieve your goal of that smiling lead, and gives it the potential of being one of the most enjoyable activities you and your dog can share.
In this Loose Lead Walking course we help you,
- Understand why dogs pull.
- What equipment is best to use.
- How to build reinforcement history.
- Eye contact.
- Heel position.
- On the move.
- The 3 D's - distance, duration & distractions.
- Fast Fire Focus & orientation - focus games.
- and a bonus lesson of harness conditioning.
Your Full Course For £38 +VAT
Who are we...
Barkbrigade provides professional dog training services in the Carnoustie area. We are fully qualified, insured and k9 first aid trained to provide you and your dog the best possible service.
We offer force free training techniques which focus on developing relationship between owner and dog. We are fully equipped to help with all your canine issues and are committed to providing reward based methods deigned to suit each dogs specific needs.
Email : [email protected]
Phone : 07970981216
Social Media : https://www.facebook.com/BarkBrigade/?ref=bookmarks
- Loose lead walking introduction (1:50)
- Lesson 1 why dogs pull (2:08)
- Lesson 2 equipment (3:01)
- Lesson 3 reinforcement history (2:18)
- Lesson 4 eye contact (4:55)
- Lesson 5 eye contact part 2 (4:43)
- Lesson 6 heel round (5:44)
- Lesson 7 On the move (5:02)
- Lesson 8 The 3 D's (4:30)
- Lesson 9 fast fire focus (9:30)
- Lesson 10 habitats (4:21)
- Bonus lesson (3:53)