What will my dog learn?
Tell me more...
Welcome to GOOD DOG - LEVEL 1 where your dog can learn all the skills necessary to thrive with their human families. Whilst dogs have been bred to live with us for many, many years we can’t discount the fact they were once wild scavengers and still enjoy hobbies like bin raiding, people drag racing and legging it after squirrels!
Dogs don’t come knowing the key skills needed to be a Good Boy or Girl and just like young children, they need teachers to show them the way.
In GOOD DOG - LEVEL 1 we start to teach your dog how to be the goodest boy or girl your family could wish for including:
- Sitting and staying when asked
- Settling and chilling when asked
- Coming back even when there are squirrels
- Walking with the person on the end of the lead, and not pulling them like the huskies they saw on the Christmas advert on the Telly Box
- Being the best and fastest dog at fetch in the dog park
- Leaving stuff when their person says, even when it's the tastiest snack in the hands of a human puppy
- Listening to your every word
- Doing simple tricks to prove to your neighbours and friends they really are the goodest boy or girl in town
Of course, this will require a little effort from you too. Like any parent, showing your dog the way is the key to your dog graduating from the Good Dog level 1 class. In this class we have squished lessons into short 5 minute daily sessions Monday - Friday. Commit to just 5 minutes a day and marvel at the results.
Your Full 6 Week Course For £50 +VAT
Who are we...
Baybrook Dog training was established in 2006 by Lucy Davis BSc. (hons) AAB. We offer everything from Behaviour Consultations, 121s and classes for pet dog training, Competitive Obedience, Scent work, Hoopers and positive pet gundogs. We can provide these services both on and offline. Our main ethos is to provide fun, kind, fair and effective training backed up by scientific research and years of hands on experience. We are based in rural Suffolk close to Bury St Edmunds, Haverhill and Newmarket but clients come from all over to attend lessons or connect online. Online courses are always open but personal contact can be made Monday – Friday 9.30am to 5pm UK time.
If you are interested in finding an online solution please browse our website or check out our Facebook page.
Email : [email protected]
Phone : 07881933547 / 01440 821043
Social Media : https://www.facebook.com/BaybrookDogTraining/