What will my dog learn?
Tell me more...
Welcome to GOOD DOG - LEVEL 1 where your dog can learn all the skills necessary to thrive with their human families. Whilst dogs have been bred to live with us for many, many years we can’t discount the fact they were once wild scavengers and still enjoy hobbies like bin raiding, people drag racing and legging it after squirrels!
Dogs don’t come knowing the key skills needed to be a Good Boy or Girl and just like young children, they need teachers to show them the way.
In GOOD DOG - LEVEL 1 we start to teach your dog how to be the goodest boy or girl your family could wish for including:
- Sitting and staying when asked
- Settling and chilling when asked
- Coming back even when there are squirrels
- Walking with the person on the end of the lead, and not pulling them like the huskies they saw on the Christmas advert on the Telly Box
- Being the best and fastest dog at fetch in the dog park
- Leaving stuff when their person says, even when it's the tastiest snack in the hands of a human puppy
- Listening to your every word
- Doing simple tricks to prove to your neighbours and friends they really are the goodest boy or girl in town
Of course, this will require a little effort from you too. Like any parent, showing your dog the way is the key to your dog graduating from the Good Dog level 1 class. In this class we have squished lessons into short 5 minute daily sessions Monday - Friday. Commit to just 5 minutes a day and marvel at the results.
GRAB YOUR FULL 6 WEEK COURSE NOW!
Who are we...
Blue Ash Dog Training has been running for around 10 years, specialising in 1 on 1 consultations for all breeds and handler abilities, for basic training through to behaviour consultations for a number of problem behaviours, and from time to time running pet dog training classes and workshops. We use modern, fear free training methods which are backed by science, building motivation using food, toys and games to enhance learning and build relisience and reliability. Our premises are located just north of Whangarei in Northland, New Zealand. Of course with an on-line platform, training and virtual consultations can be done any time, 7 days a week all over the world, but to book a physical consultation we can be contacted between the hours of 9.30am - 4.30pm NZ time. Any time you have any questions about any of the exercises, or once you have finished the course, please contact me at [email protected] for further advice, clarification and information to take you to the next step.
Email : [email protected]
Phone : +64 (0)27 612 2144 or +64(0)9 435 6525
Social Media : https://www.facebook.com/BlueAshDogTraining/