What will my dog learn?
Tell me more...
Welcome to Bonny Dog Training where your dog can learn all the skills necessary to thrive with their human families. Whilst dogs have been bred to live with us for many, many years we can’t discount the fact they were once wild scavengers and still enjoy hobbies like bin raiding, people drag racing and legging it after squirrels!
Dogs don’t come knowing the key skills needed to be a Good Boy or Girl and just like young children, they need teachers to show them the way.
In Bonny Dog Training we start to teach your dog how to be the goodest boy or girl your family could wish for including:
- Sitting and staying when asked
- Settling and chilling when asked
- Coming back even when there are squirrels
- Walking with the person on the end of the lead, and not pulling them like the huskies they saw on the Christmas advert on the Telly Box
- Being the best and fastest dog at fetch in the dog park
- Leaving stuff when their person says, even when it's the tastiest snack in the hands of a human puppy
- Listening to your every word
- Doing simple tricks to prove to your neighbours and friends they really are the goodest boy or girl in town
Of course, this will require a little effort from you too. Like any parent, showing your dog the way is the key to your dog graduating from the Bonny Dog Training class. In this class we have squished lessons into short 5 minute daily sessions Monday - Friday. Commit to just 5 minutes a day and marvel at the results.
Your Full 6 Week Course For £85 +VAT
Who are we...
Bonny Dog Behaviour was set up in 2017 and has been helping hundreds of dogs ever since.
We provide 121 help for dogs of all ages and behaviours - no problem too big, no puppy too small! I also provide remote training and behaviour sessions.
Bonny Dog Behaviour specialises in aggression with a focus on dog to dog issues, bull breeds and rescue dogs with a keen interest in foreign rescues.
Our trainers will never use fear or pain to train a dog, but instead use motivational techniques such as markers, food or toys. Our trainers
We are based in Hampton, but cover Surrey and South West London, alongside offering remote training where applicable.
Trainers are available between 10am and 7pm and will endeavour to respond to any queries as soon as possible.
Once you have purchased this online course please send me a message via whatsapp on 07983400317 so I can introduce myself and be available for any questions as you go through the course. On completing the course I will offer a 30 minute follow up phone call or video call.
Email : [email protected]
Phone : 07983400317
Social Media :