What will my dog learn?
Tell me more...
Welcome to GOOD DOG where your dog can learn all the skills necessary to thrive with their human families. Whilst dogs have been bred to live with us for many, many years we can’t discount the fact they were once wild scavengers and still enjoy hobbies like bin raiding, people drag racing and legging it after squirrels!
Dogs don’t come knowing the key skills needed to be a Good Boy or Girl and just like young children, they need teachers to show them the way.
In GOOD DOG we start to teach your dog how to be the goodest boy or girl your family could wish for including:
- Sitting and staying when asked
- Settling and chilling when asked
- Coming back even when there are squirrels
- Walking with the person on the end of the lead, and not pulling them like the huskies they saw on the Christmas advert on the Telly Box
- Being the best and fastest dog at fetch in the dog park
- Leaving stuff when their person says, even when it's the tastiest snack in the hands of a human puppy
- Listening to your every word
- Doing simple tricks to prove to your neighbours and friends they really are the goodest boy or girl in town
Of course, this will require a little effort from you too. Like any parent, showing your dog the way is the key to your dog graduating from the Good Dog class. In this class we have squished lessons into short 5 minute daily sessions Monday - Friday. Commit to just 5 minutes a day and marvel at the results.
Your Full 6 Week Course For £50 +VAT
Who are we...
Bristol Dog School is run by Clair Litster Huckle BSc (hons) who set up the business in 2016 with the aim of teaching owners how to effectively communicate and have fun with their dogs using positive reward based methods backed up by science and research.
Providing Puppy Training Classes, Adolescent Training Classes, Adult dog training classes, Fun Gundog Skills Classes, 1:1 Training and Puppys First Walk.
Specialising in Gundog skills training.
Classes are based at the Park Centre, Daventry road, Knowle, Bristol, BS4 1DQ on Monday evenings 7-9pm with private training and behaviour consultations by appointment.
After this course you may want to join a Gundog Skills Course, you don’t need a gundog breed to have some fun learning gundog skills, check the website for course dates.
Email : [email protected]
Phone : 07979 595134
Social Media :
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Bristoldogschool/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/bristoldogschool/