What will my dog learn?
Tell me more...
Welcome to GOOD DOG - LEVEL 1 where your dog can learn all the skills necessary to thrive with their human families. Whilst dogs have been bred to live with us for many, many years we can’t discount the fact they were once wild scavengers and still enjoy hobbies like bin raiding, people drag racing and legging it after squirrels!
Dogs don’t come knowing the key skills needed to be a Good Boy or Girl and just like young children, they need teachers to show them the way.
In GOOD DOG - LEVEL 1 we start to teach your dog how to be the goodest boy or girl your family could wish for including:
- Sitting and staying when asked
- Settling and chilling when asked
- Coming back even when there are squirrels
- Walking with the person on the end of the lead, and not pulling them like the huskies they saw on the Christmas advert on the Telly Box
- Being the best and fastest dog at fetch in the dog park
- Leaving stuff when their person says, even when it's the tastiest snack in the hands of a human puppy
- Listening to your every word
- Doing simple tricks to prove to your neighbours and friends they really are the goodest boy or girl in town
Of course, this will require a little effort from you too. Like any parent, showing your dog the way is the key to your dog graduating from the Good Dog level 1 class. In this class we have squished lessons into short 5 minute daily sessions Monday - Friday. Commit to just 5 minutes a day and marvel at the results.
Your Full 6 Week Course For €60
Who are we...
Calio was set up in 2009. As a dog and cat behaviorist, I provide all the information, tools, and advice for the owners to create a happy life with their animals and for the dogs and cats a happy life with their owner!
I offer my services to one-to-one session or group classes, and of course these lessons can be done on or off line.
I co-wrote a book to teach families how to train and prepare their dog for baby arrival. I also specialized for puppy training. I use motivational techniques which include using markers, toys, and food to train. I physically have my company in east of France, but I can work with you no matter where you live with online solutions. These have been successful for dogs all over. With online solutions you can train at any time. I’m available to contact personally Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm at French time.
If you’re interested in finding an online solution, browse the website for my online courses.
Email: [email protected]