What will my dog learn?
Tell me more...
Welcome to GOOD DOG - LEVEL 1 where your dog can learn all the skills necessary to thrive with their human families. Whilst dogs have been bred to live with us for many, many years we can’t discount the fact they were once wild scavengers and is still still enjoy hobbies like bin raiding, people drag racing and legging it after squirrels!
Dogs don’t come knowing the key skills needed to be a Good Boy or Girl and just like young children, they need teachers to show them the way.
In GOOD DOG - LEVEL 1 we start to teach your dog how to be the goodest boy or girl your family could wish for including:
- Sitting and staying when asked
- Settling and chilling when asked
- Coming back even when there are squirrels
- Walking with the person on the end of the lead and not pulling them like the huskies they saw on the Christmas advert on the Telly Box
- Being the best and fastest dog at fetch in the dog park
- Leaving stuff when their person says even when its the tastiest snack in the hands of a human puppy
- Listening to your every word
- Doing simple tricks to prove to your neighbours and friends they really are the goodest boy or girl in town
Of course this will require a little effort from you too. Like any parent, showing your dog the way is the key to your dog graduating from the Good Dog level 1 class. In this class we have squished lessons into short 5 minute daily sessions Monday - Friday. Commit to just 5 minutes a day and marvel at the results.
Your Full 6 Week Course For $100 New Zealand dollars +VAT
Who are we...
Confident Canines was started 2017 with desire to help owners understand their dogs.
We provide group classes, one on one training sessions and online training. We also provide owner education seminars.
Whilst we deal with a wide range of dog training concerns we specialise in getting your puppy off to the best start, and behavioural issues including fear and anxiety based issues. We are experienced in working alongside veterinary behaviourists to create behaviour modification plans.
Confident Canines uses modern training techniques based in science including reward based motivational systems such as toys and treats. We do not use training aids or techniques that use fear or pain.
Based in Wellington we are available for training session all around the greater Wellington region including Kapiti and Wairarapa. Training can be arranged 7 days a week.
Check out our website for more training options.
Email : [email protected]
Social Media : https://www.facebook.com/confidentcaninesnz/