What will my dog learn?
Tell me more...
Welcome to GOOD DOG - LEVEL 1 where your dog can learn all the skills necessary to thrive with their human families. Whilst dogs have been bred to live with us for many, many years we can’t discount the fact they were once wild scavengers and still enjoy hobbies like bin raiding, people drag racing and legging it after squirrels!
Dogs don’t come knowing the key skills needed to be a Good Boy or Girl and just like young children, they need teachers to show them the way.
In GOOD DOG - LEVEL 1 we start to teach your dog how to be the goodest boy or girl your family could wish for including:
- Sitting and staying when asked
- Settling and chilling when asked
- Coming back even when there are squirrels
- Walking with the person on the end of the lead, and not pulling them like the huskies they saw on the Christmas advert on the Telly Box
- Being the best and fastest dog at fetch in the dog park
- Leaving stuff when their person says, even when it's the tastiest snack in the hands of a human puppy
- Listening to your every word
- Doing simple tricks to prove to your neighbours and friends they really are the goodest boy or girl in town
Of course, this will require a little effort from you too. Like any parent, showing your dog the way is the key to your dog graduating from the Good Dog level 1 class. In this class we have squished lessons into short 5 minute daily sessions Monday - Friday. Commit to just 5 minutes a day and marvel at the results.
Your Full 6 Week Course For £50 +VAT
Who are we...
Cwtches Puppy Training has been teaching puppies and pet dogs since 2007. We offer 1 to 1’s, classes and workshops, and strive to provide these services both online and off. Our focus is on providing, effective, kind, fair and smart training solutions that work and are fun and easy to learn for owners and dogs alike. We would never consider using pain or fear, this is an ethical choice. Instead, we use motivational techniques which include using markers, toys and food to train with the dog. We physically hold our training classes in Newport, South Wales but we are also providing solutions to help you successfully train your dog through our online platform.
Hours of opening: With the online options you can train at any time. We will be available to contact personally between Tuesdays to Friday at 10 am – 4 pm UK time. If you’re interested in finding an online solution, why not take a look at our website for our online courses.
Email : [email protected]
Phone : 07815509544
Social Media : https://www.facebook.com/cwtchespuppytraining/