What will my dog learn?
Tell me more...
Welcome to GOOD DOG - LEVEL 1 where your dog can learn all the skills necessary to thrive with their human families. Whilst dogs have been bred to live with us for many, many years we can’t discount the fact they were once wild scavengers and is still still enjoy hobbies like bin raiding, people drag racing and legging it after squirrels!
Dogs don’t come knowing the key skills needed to be a Good Boy or Girl and just like young children, they need teachers to show them the way.
In GOOD DOG - LEVEL 1 we start to teach your dog how to be the goodest boy or girl your family could wish for including:
- Sitting and staying when asked
- Settling and chilling when asked
- Coming back even when there are squirrels
- Walking with the person on the end of the lead and not pulling them like the huskies they saw on the Christmas advert on the Telly Box
- Being the best and fastest dog at fetch in the dog park
- Leaving stuff when their person says even when its the tastiest snack in the hands of a human puppy
- Listening to your every word
- Doing simple tricks to prove to your neighbours and friends they really are the goodest boy or girl in town
Of course this will require a little effort from you too. Like any parent, showing your dog the way is the key to your dog graduating from the Good Dog level 1 class. In this class we have squished lessons into short 5 minute daily sessions Monday - Friday. Commit to just 5 minutes a day and marvel at the results.
Your Full 6 Week Course For £50 +VAT
Who are we...
Eden Dogs started on a small scale in 2014 and has grown due to popular demand. Our particular area of specialism is agility and canine fitness, but we also offer puppy and life skills training for dogs of all ages, both in person and online. We are based in the Channel Islands, but provide training days and workshops further afield on request.
Our entire emphasis is on fun, underpinned by a solid foundation of learning theory, and developing a relationship between you and your dog. If you and your dog are having fun, anything is possible. You should be a team, a partnership, and if you can achieve this, the sky is the limit, whether your goal be a well behaved and fun filled family pet, or a high achieving performance dog. If you’re interested in finding out more about how we could help you and your dog, please take a look at our website, or contact me directly for more information.
Email : [email protected]
Phone : 07700741418
Web : http://www.edendogs.com/
Social Media : https://www.facebook.com/groups/139323182762639/