What will my dog learn?
Tell me more...
Welcome to GOOD DOG - LEVEL 1 where your dog can learn all the skills necessary to thrive with their human families. Whilst dogs have been bred to live with us for many, many years we can’t discount the fact they were once wild scavengers and still enjoy hobbies like bin raiding, people drag racing and legging it after squirrels!
Dogs don’t come knowing the key skills needed to be a Good Boy or Girl and just like young children, they need teachers to show them the way.
In GOOD DOG - LEVEL 1 we start to teach your dog how to be the goodest boy or girl your family could wish for including:
- Sitting and staying when asked
- Settling and chilling when asked
- Coming back even when there are squirrels
- Walking with the person on the end of the lead, and not pulling them like the huskies they saw on the Christmas advert on the Telly Box
- Being the best and fastest dog at fetch in the dog park
- Leaving stuff when their person says, even when it's the tastiest snack in the hands of a human puppy
- Listening to your every word
- Doing simple tricks to prove to your neighbours and friends they really are the goodest boy or girl in town
Of course, this will require a little effort from you too. Like any parent, showing your dog the way is the key to your dog graduating from the Good Dog level 1 class. In this class we have squished lessons into short 5 minute daily sessions Monday - Friday. Commit to just 5 minutes a day and marvel at the results.
Your Full 6 Week Course For $60
Who are we...
Empire Ridge Ranch Positive Dog Training opened in 2017. We offer group classes, drop-off day training, workshops, and private classes. Our goal is to instill a love of training into both dogs and their owners. We specialize in helping anxious and fearful dogs find their confidence and become strong and joyful canine citizens. We utilize dog-friendly techniques that build drive and desire, creating a dog that loves to work. We train dogs out of a The Dog Spot Canine College in Tucson, and we train herding dogs out of our ranch in Southeastern Arizona. We respond to messages between 9-7pm Monday-Thursday MST, and randomly on weekends. Check out our selection of courses and workshops on our website.
Email : [email protected]
Phone : 520-940-4453
Social Media : https://www.facebook.com/empireridge