What will my dog learn?
Tell me more...
Welcome to GOOD DOG - LEVEL 1 where your dog can learn all the skills necessary to thrive with their human families. Whilst dogs have been bred to live with us for many, many years we can’t discount the fact they were once wild scavengers and still enjoy hobbies like bin raiding, people drag racing and legging it after squirrels!
Dogs don’t come knowing the key skills needed to be a Good Boy or Girl and just like young children, they need teachers to show them the way.
In GOOD DOG - LEVEL 1 we start to teach your dog how to be the goodest boy or girl your family could wish for including:
- Sitting and staying when asked
- Settling and chilling when asked
- Coming back even when there are squirrels
- Walking with the person on the end of the lead, and not pulling them like the huskies they saw on the Christmas advert on the Telly Box
- Being the best and fastest dog at fetch in the dog park
- Leaving stuff when their person says, even when it's the tastiest snack in the hands of a human puppy
- Listening to your every word
- Doing simple tricks to prove to your neighbours and friends they really are the goodest boy or girl in town
Of course, this will require a little effort from you too. Like any parent, showing your dog the way is the key to your dog graduating from the Good Dog level 1 class. In this class we have squished lessons into short 5 minute daily sessions Monday - Friday. Commit to just 5 minutes a day and marvel at the results.
Your Full 6 Week Course For £60
Who are we...
Since 2014, FairlyDunn Dog Care & Training has offered a wide range of services for pet owners. Currently, I offer 1-2-1 Dog Training, Behavioural Advice, Residential Training, Dog Home Boarding, Doggy Day Care, Dog Walking, Pet Sitting and Small Animal Training. I provide practical and dog-friendly training advice based on scientific evidence. Reward-based training methods that I teach make the training fun for both the dog and the owner. FairlyDunn is based in Gotham, Nottinghamshire, and my one-to-one training services are available 9am to 6pm every day (UK time) in Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire and Leicestershire. The online sessions and the online course are available nationally and globally. You can join and access our online course whenever it suits you the best. If you have any questions, please contact me for further details or check my website for more information.
Email: [email protected]
Social Media: www.facebook.com/fairlydunn