What will my dog learn?
Tell me more...
Welcome to GOOD DOG - LEVEL 1 where your dog can learn all the skills necessary to thrive with their human families. Whilst dogs have been bred to live with us for many, many years we can’t discount the fact they were once wild scavengers and is still still enjoy hobbies like bin raiding, people drag racing and legging it after squirrels!
Dogs don’t come knowing the key skills needed to be a Good Boy or Girl and just like young children, they need teachers to show them the way.
In GOOD DOG - LEVEL 1 we start to teach your dog how to be the goodest boy or girl your family could wish for including:
- Sitting and staying when asked
- Settling and chilling when asked
- Coming back even when there are squirrels
- Walking with the person on the end of the lead and not pulling them like the huskies they saw on the Christmas advert on the Telly Box
- Being the best and fastest dog at fetch in the dog park
- Leaving stuff when their person says even when its the tastiest snack in the hands of a human puppy
- Listening to your every word
- Doing simple tricks to prove to your neighbours and friends they really are the goodest boy or girl in town
Of course this will require a little effort from you too. Like any parent, showing your dog the way is the key to your dog graduating from the Good Dog level 1 class. In this class we have squished lessons into short 5 minute daily sessions Monday - Friday. Commit to just 5 minutes a day and marvel at the results.
Your Full 6 Week Course For £50 +VAT
Who are we...
Hilton Dogs Training Academy is a modern dog training provider that was established in 2016 by myself, Louise Burton IMDT. From puppies to adult dogs, I offer classes, one to one training and specific skill workshops both in person and online. My approach has always been to provide friendly, welcoming and fun training solutions that offer effective training techniques, all proven by scientific fact not outdated myths. As a qualified professional dog trainer, I only use modern, positive training methods, which are motivational and rewarding for both dog and owner. Puppy and adult dog training classes are provided in Hilton, South Derbyshire and Lichfield, Staffordshire. My indoor classes are small so that dog and owner receive high-level trainer support. One to one training is provided in person locally or online if you are located elsewhere. I also offer free guidance periodically through my Facebook page. I am contactable in line with my opening hours which you can find on my website
Email : [email protected]
Phone : 07538956579
Social Media :