What will my dog learn?
Tell me more...
Welcome to GOOD DOG - LEVEL 1 where your dog can learn all the skills necessary to thrive with their human families. Whilst dogs have been bred to live with us for many, many years we can’t discount the fact they were once wild scavengers and us still still enjoy hobbies like bin raiding, people drag racing and legging it after squirrels!
Dogs don’t come knowing the key skills needed to be a Good Boy or Girl and just like young children, they need teachers to show them the way.
In GOOD DOG - LEVEL 1 we start to teach your dog how to be the goodest boy or girl your family could wish for including:
- Sitting and staying when asked
- Settling and chilling when asked
- Coming back even when there are squirrels
- Walking with the person on the end of the lead and not pulling them like the huskies they saw on the Christmas advert on the Telly Box
- Being the best and fastest dog at fetch in the dog park
- Leaving stuff when their person says even when its the tastiest snack in the hands of a human puppy
- Listening to your every word
- Doing simple tricks to prove to your neighbours and friends they really are the goodest boy or girl in town
Of course this will require a little effort from you too. Like any parent, showing your dog the way is the key to your dog graduating from the Good Dog level 1 class. In this class we have squished lessons into short 5 minute daily sessions Monday - Friday. Commit to just 5 minutes a day and marvel at the results.
Your Full 6 Week Course For £50 +VAT
Who are we...
Horsham Dog Training provides up to date training for pet dogs of all ages in and around Horsham, West Sussex. We have been successfully operating for over 10 years.
Using scientific reward based training, we provide 1-1 training, group classes and online training courses.
We train dogs of all ages but specialise in puppies, young dog and rescue dogs, teaching owners how to train their dogs the life skills needed to live happily with their families and teaching owners how best to understand their dogs.
We use training techniques that are fun, rewarding and easy for owners to follow.
You have taken the first step towards training your dog - we look forward to hearing from you and getting you started.
Our office hours are Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm.
Email : [email protected]
Phone : 01403 888396
Social Media : https://www.facebook.com/HorshamDogTraining/