What will my dog learn?
Tell me more...
Welcome to HOUND SOLO LIFE SKILLS where your dog can learn all the skills necessary to thrive with their human families. Whilst dogs have been bred to live with us for many, many years we can’t discount the fact they were once wild scavengers and still enjoy hobbies like bin raiding, people drag racing and legging it after squirrels!
Dogs don’t come knowing the key skills needed to be a Good Boy or Girl and just like young children, they need teachers to show them the way.
In HOUND SOLO LIFE SKILLS we start to teach your dog how to be the goodest boy or girl your family could wish for including:
- Sitting and staying when asked
- Settling and chilling when asked
- Coming back even when there are squirrels
- Walking with the person on the end of the lead, and not pulling them like the huskies they saw on the Christmas advert on the Telly Box
- Being the best and fastest dog at fetch in the dog park
- Leaving stuff when their person says, even when it's the tastiest snack in the hands of a human puppy
- Listening to your every word
- Doing simple tricks to prove to your neighbours and friends they really are the goodest boy or girl in town
Of course, this will require a little effort from you too. Like any parent, showing your dog the way is the key to your dog graduating from the Hound Solo Life Skills class. In this class we have squished lessons into short 5 minute daily sessions Monday - Friday. Commit to just 5 minutes a day and marvel at the results.
Your Full 6 Week Course For £50 +VAT
Who are we...
Hound Solo was established in the summer of 2019 to provide a complete service to help you and your dog live your best lives together:
· Bespoke solo walks and home visits
· One to one training sessions
· Online pet dog training programme for you to work through at your own pace
· Behaviour consultations in your own home
At Hound Solo we love to work with all dogs, offering you practical training solutions that will fit easily into your daily life and help you to build a strong relationship with your dog. We believe in treating our canine family members with kindness and compassion, so the training methods we use are backed by evidence from the latest behaviour science research and use food, games and toys as rewards.
Hound Solo in-person services are available within the Stockport, High Peak and East Cheshire areas between 10am and 5pm Monday to Saturday. Our online training programme is available to owners all over the world, all day, every day, whenever you choose to access it!
Get in touch by email, phone or direct message for a chat about our services or click on the course link to access more information about our online training programme.
Email : [email protected]
Phone : +44 7768 974971
Social Media :