What will my dog learn?
Tell me more...
Welcome to GOOD DOG - LEVEL 1 where your dog can learn all the skills necessary to thrive with their human families. Whilst dogs have been bred to live with us for many, many years we can’t discount the fact they were once wild scavengers and still enjoy hobbies like bin raiding, people drag racing and legging it after squirrels!
Dogs don’t come knowing the key skills needed to be a Good Boy or Girl and just like young children, they need teachers to show them the way.
In GOOD DOG - LEVEL 1 we start to teach your dog how to be the goodest boy or girl your family could wish for including:
- Sitting and staying when asked
- Settling and chilling when asked
- Coming back even when there are squirrels
- Walking with the person on the end of the lead, and not pulling them like the huskies they saw on the Christmas advert on the Telly Box
- Being the best and fastest dog at fetch in the dog park
- Leaving stuff when their person says, even when it's the tastiest snack in the hands of a human puppy
- Listening to your every word
- Doing simple tricks to prove to your neighbours and friends they really are the goodest boy or girl in town
Of course, this will require a little effort from you too. Like any parent, showing your dog the way is the key to your dog graduating from the Good Dog level 1 class. In this class we have squished lessons into short 5 minute daily sessions Monday - Friday. Commit to just 5 minutes a day and marvel at the results.
Your Full 6 Week Course For £50 +VAT
Who are we...
Hunts Happy Hounds is a dog and puppy training school that was set up in 2014 to provide a fun, friendly training atmosphere for pet dog owners. We provide various dog and puppy training classes, as well as 121 training either at our training venue or home visits. We specialise in dog sport classes such as agility, hoopers and scentwork. We use up to date science-based training methods, using motivational techniques such as markers, food or toys. The dog’s welfare is always at the heart of our training, so no pain or force is ever used. We are located in a beautiful safe, fenced outdoor area near High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire and provide help and support there and to the surrounding areas. We can be contacted on-line 7 days a week, or in person, Monday to Saturday from 9am until 5pm.
Email : [email protected]
Phone : 07787 041660
Social Media : http://facebook.com/huntshappyhounds