What will my dog learn?
Tell me more...
Welcome to GOOD DOG - LEVEL 1 where your dog can learn all the skills necessary to thrive with their human families. Whilst dogs have been bred to live with us for many, many years we can’t discount the fact they were once wild scavengers and us still still enjoy hobbies like bin raiding, people drag racing and legging it after squirrels!
Dogs don’t come knowing the key skills needed to be a Good Boy or Girl and just like young children, they need teachers to show them the way.
In GOOD DOG - LEVEL 1 we start to teach your dog how to be the goodest boy or girl your family could wish for including:
- Sitting and staying when asked
- Settling and chilling when asked
- Coming back even when there are squirrels
- Walking with the person on the end of the lead and not pulling them like the huskies they saw on the Christmas advert on the Telly Box
- Being the best and fastest dog at fetch in the dog park
- Leaving stuff when their person says even when its the tastiest snack in the hands of a human puppy
- Listening to your every word
- Doing simple tricks to prove to your neighbours and friends they really are the goodest boy or girl in town
Of course this will require a little effort from you too. Like any parent, showing your dog the way is the key to your dog graduating from the Good Dog level 1 class. In this class we have squished lessons into short 5 minute daily sessions Monday - Friday. Commit to just 5 minutes a day and marvel at the results.
Your Full 6 Week Course For £50 +VAT
Who are we...
Established dog trainer with over 35 years experience with dog training from show dogs, gun dog training agility and scentwork. Indoor barn on silica sand to be upgraded to AstroTurf this year. Large outside securely fenced grass area for training and dog exercise hire.
We only use positive reward based training to give you the dog you want, whether for family pet, companion, or dog sports. We pride ourselves on our 6 week puppy course that starts you and your puppy on your way to achieving this. All our courses are fun for you and your dog and you will make incredible friends along the way. Agility at all levels from foundation to Competition. We have several clients competing and reaching UKA finals last year with their first dogs.
Email : [email protected]
Phone : 07747753816