What will my dog learn?
Tell me more...
Welcome to GOOD DOG - LEVEL 1 where your dog can learn all the skills necessary to thrive with their human families. Whilst dogs have been bred to live with us for many, many years we can’t discount the fact they were once wild scavengers and us still still enjoy hobbies like bin raiding, people drag racing and legging it after squirrels!
Dogs don’t come knowing the key skills needed to be a Good Boy or Girl and just like young children, they need teachers to show them the way.
In GOOD DOG - LEVEL 1 we start to teach your dog how to be the goodest boy or girl your family could wish for including:
- Sitting and staying when asked
- Settling and chilling when asked
- Coming back even when there are squirrels
- Walking with the person on the end of the lead and not pulling them like the huskies they saw on the Christmas advert on the Telly Box
- Being the best and fastest dog at fetch in the dog park
- Leaving stuff when their person says even when its the tastiest snack in the hands of a human puppy
- Listening to your every word
- Doing simple tricks to prove to your neighbours and friends they really are the goodest boy or girl in town
Of course this will require a little effort from you too. Like any parent, showing your dog the way is the key to your dog graduating from the Good Dog level 1 class. In this class we have squished lessons into short 5 minute daily sessions Monday - Friday. Commit to just 5 minutes a day and marvel at the results.
Your Full 6 Week Course For £50 +VAT
Who are we...
Lovewalkies was established in 2015 we have worked with hundreds of dogs of all ages and backgrounds, offering Behavioural modification plans 1-2-1 training both in person and virtually, using modern science-based techniques, both effective and ethical.
We teach puppy classes, adolescents, adults and specialist reactive dog classes.
If you’re interested in finding an online solution, browse the website for our online courses.
Please check out my Facebook and Google reviews, message or email me if you would like to discuss your options,
Once you have completed the course, email us for your certificate, or to discuss your next steps in dog training.
Email : [email protected]
Phone : 07540959387
Social Media : https://www.facebook.com/Lovewalkiesstaffs/