What will my dog learn?
Tell me more...
Welcome to Good Behaviour Foundation where your dog can learn all the skills necessary to thrive with their human families. Whilst dogs have been bred to live with us for many, many years we can’t discount the fact they were once wild scavengers and still enjoy hobbies like bin raiding, people drag racing and legging it after squirrels!
Dogs don’t come knowing the key skills needed to be a Good Boy or Girl and just like young children, they need teachers to show them the way.
In Good Behaviour Foundation we start to teach your dog how to be the goodest boy or girl your family could wish for including:
- Sitting and staying when asked
- Settling and chilling when asked
- Coming back even when there are squirrels
- Walking with the person on the end of the lead, and not pulling them like the huskies they saw on the Christmas advert on the Telly Box
- Being the best and fastest dog at fetch in the dog park
- Leaving stuff when their person says, even when it's the tastiest snack in the hands of a human puppy
- Listening to your every word
- Doing simple tricks to prove to your neighbours and friends they really are the goodest boy or girl in town
Of course, this will require a little effort from you too. Like any parent, showing your dog the way is the key to your dog graduating from the Good Dog level 1 class. In this class we have squished lessons into short 5 minute daily sessions Monday - Friday. Commit to just 5 minutes a day and marvel at the results.
Your Full 6 Week Course For €50 +VAT
Who are we...
Muckyhound Dog Training was founded in 2010 by Jo Malherbe, CBTT1-13115 (Canine Behaviour and Training Technician)
Our services include:
· Online Courses and Tutorials.
· For the more personalised approach there is a choice of specialised services available:
Our One-to-one @ home training covering Puppy, Adolescent and Adult dog training programmes.
One-to-one @ home behaviour modification programmes our main area of specialisation being lead reactivity.
· We also run a number of Group training classes throughout the year.
Our training approach is aimed to help you, the owner, to get the most out of your dog. Our training is reward based, be it through food and/or toys. We focus on establishing and building on wanted behaviours whilst extinguishing unwanted behaviours.
For one-to-one @ home sessions we cover North and South East Wexford, South Wicklow and parts of Co Carlow, Ireland. Our on online solutions are accessible worldwide.
Our online options are available 24/7, whilst we over one-to-one services Monday to Friday 9:30 am to 5:30 pm and Saturdays by arrangement.
If you want the flexibility of online solutions or prefer to avail of our one-to-one services please browse our website and contact us via email at [email protected] or message us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Muckyhounddogtraining/
Email : [email protected]
Phone : +353 868528213
Social Media :