What will my dog learn?
Tell me more...
Welcome to GOOD DOG - LEVEL 1 where your dog can learn all the skills necessary to thrive with their human families. Whilst dogs have been bred to live with us for many, many years we can’t discount the fact they were once wild scavengers and still enjoy hobbies like bin raiding, people drag racing and legging it after squirrels!
Dogs don’t come knowing the key skills needed to be a Good Boy or Girl and just like young children, they need teachers to show them the way.
In GOOD DOG - LEVEL 1 we start to teach your dog how to be the goodest boy or girl your family could wish for including:
- Sitting and staying when asked
- Settling and chilling when asked
- Coming back even when there are squirrels
- Walking with the person on the end of the lead, and not pulling them like the huskies they saw on the Christmas advert on the Telly Box
- Being the best and fastest dog at fetch in the dog park
- Leaving stuff when their person says, even when it's the tastiest snack in the hands of a human puppy
- Listening to your every word
- Doing simple tricks to prove to your neighbours and friends they really are the goodest boy or girl in town
Of course, this will require a little effort from you too. Like any parent, showing your dog the way is the key to your dog graduating from the Good Dog level 1 class. In this class we have squished lessons into short 5 minute daily sessions Monday - Friday. Commit to just 5 minutes a day and marvel at the results.
Your Full 6 Week Course For £50 +VAT
Who are we...
Partners In Paw was set up by me in 2017. As a Clinical Animal Behaviourist MSc. I offer 121 puppy and adult dog training, both face to face and online. I offer behavioural consultations, with vet referral, for more complex behaviour problems. My aim is to set your puppies up to become well behaved members of your household by preventing the development of problem behaviours and teaching essential life skills. My focus in behaviour issues is to help you to be able to manage and resolve problems whilst working together to rehabilitate your dogs behaviour. All of my training and behaviour modification uses up to date scientific methods; including positive reinforcement and is always force free. I am based in Hertfordshire, UK and will travel to you; with the ability to offer guidance remotely. I am flexible with working hours and can often work around your schedule so always contact me to arrange. If you're interested in finding an online solution browse the website; alternatively contact me via email or my Facebook page for any queries on how I can help you.
Email : [email protected]
Phone : 07412389631
Social Media :