What will my dog learn?
Tell me more...
Welcome to GOOD DOG - LEVEL 1 where your dog can learn all the skills necessary to thrive with their human families. Whilst dogs have been bred to live with us for many, many years we can’t discount the fact they were once wild scavengers and still enjoy hobbies like bin raiding, people drag racing and legging it after squirrels!
Dogs don’t come knowing the key skills needed to be a Good Boy or Girl and just like young children, they need teachers to show them the way.
In GOOD DOG - LEVEL 1 we start to teach your dog how to be the goodest boy or girl your family could wish for including:
- Sitting and staying when asked
- Settling and chilling when asked
- Coming back even when there are squirrels
- Walking with the person on the end of the lead, and not pulling them like the huskies they saw on the Christmas advert on the Telly Box
- Being the best and fastest dog at fetch in the dog park
- Leaving stuff when their person says, even when it's the tastiest snack in the hands of a human puppy
- Listening to your every word
- Doing simple tricks to prove to your neighbours and friends they really are the goodest boy or girl in town
Of course, this will require a little effort from you too. Like any parent, showing your dog the way is the key to your dog graduating from the Good Dog level 1 class. In this class we have squished lessons into short 5 minute daily sessions Monday - Friday. Commit to just 5 minutes a day and marvel at the results.
Your Full 6 Week Course For £50 +VAT
Who are we...
Peddars Dog Training Norfolk venues are located near the mid-section of the Peddars Way National Trail but you can access our online courses from anywhere in the UK.
Since opening in 2011 we have always used training that promotes relationship bonds, kindness, and trust. Our classes are relaxed and we welcome families.
Peddars Dog Training provides;
- Online courses with personal support
- Group classes
- Private one to one training
- Home visits
- Puppy and general training classes
- Scent work classes
- Special focus sessions for recall, loose lead etc
- Have a go workshops for parkour, agility etc
We use motivational techniques which include using toys and food to train your dog..
We pride ourselves in providing lifelong training solutions to match you, and your dog’s needs at each life stage.
With the online options you can train at any time. check out our website for online courses.
I am available to contact directly 8am to 4pm Monday to Saturday to discuss your training requirements.
Email : [email protected]
Phone : 07906422432