Tell me more...
Welcome to GOOD DOG - LEVEL 1 where your dog can learn all the skills necessary to really thrive with their human families. Whilst dogs have been bred to live with us for many thousands of years we can’t forget the fact they were once wild scavengers and still enjoy hobbies like bin raiding, jumping up and chasing squirrels!
Dogs don’t come knowing the key skills needed to be a Good Boy or Girl and just like young children, they need teachers and guidance to show them the way.
In GOOD DOG - LEVEL 1 we start to teach your dog how to be the best boy or girl your family could wish for including:
- Sitting and staying when asked
- Settling and chilling when asked
- Coming back even when there are squirrels
- Walking with the person on the end of the lead, and not pulling them like the huskies they saw on the Christmas advert on the Telly Box
- Being the best and fastest dog at fetch in the dog park
- Leaving stuff when their human says, even when it's the tastiest snack in the hands of a human puppy
- Listening to your every word
- Doing simple tricks to prove to your neighbours and friends they really are the best boy or girl in town
Of course, this will require a little effort from you too. Like any parent, showing your dog the way is the key to your dog graduating from the Good Dog level 1 class. In this class we have squished lessons into short 5 minute daily sessions Monday - Friday. Commit to just 5 minutes a day and marvel at the results.