What will my dog learn?
Tell me more...
Welcome to GOOD DOG - LEVEL 1 where your dog can learn all the skills necessary to thrive with their human families. Whilst dogs have been bred to live with us for many, many years we can’t discount the fact they were once wild scavengers and still enjoy hobbies like bin raiding, people drag racing and legging it after squirrels!
Dogs don’t come knowing the key skills needed to be a Good Boy or Girl and just like young children, they need teachers to show them the way.
In GOOD DOG - LEVEL 1 we start to teach your dog how to be the goodest boy or girl your family could wish for including:
- Sitting and staying when asked
- Settling and chilling when asked
- Coming back even when there are squirrels
- Walking with the person on the end of the lead, and not pulling them like the huskies they saw on the Christmas advert on the Telly Box
- Being the best and fastest dog at fetch in the dog park
- Leaving stuff when their person says, even when it's the tastiest snack in the hands of a human puppy
- Listening to your every word
- Doing simple tricks to prove to your neighbours and friends they really are the goodest boy or girl in town
Of course, this will require a little effort from you too. Like any parent, showing your dog the way is the key to your dog graduating from the Good Dog level 1 class. In this class we have squished lessons into short 5 minute daily sessions Monday - Friday. Commit to just 5 minutes a day and marvel at the results.
Your Full 6 Week Course For £50 +VAT
Who are we...
Pud Puds Pet Services founded in 2017. I work with dogs and owners on a one to one basis primarily as a lot of the dogs I care for and work with are what are known as "reactive dogs" so need that one to one approach.
I offer Pet sitting in owner’s home, dog walking on a one to one basis or multiple dogs from the same home I also offer one to one home visits for basic training.
My specialism is working with the dogs that for various reasons need time, patience, understanding and bucket loads of empathy. I work with dogs that are anxious, nervous or fearful of various things such as busy roads, bicycles, other dogs, unfamiliar people, and loud noises amongst other things.
I use positive training methods. So I'll use treats, toys, play, affection always keeping in mind that the dogs physical, mental and emotional wellbeing is at the forefront of everything I do.
I work in and around Dukinfield, Hyde, Ashton-Under-Lyne, Tameside.
Monday to Saturday (Sunday's I have off) 08:00hrs to 18:00hrs (UK Time)
Email : [email protected]
Phone : 07715559734
Social Media :