What will my dog learn?
Tell me more...
Welcome to GOOD DOG - LEVEL 1 where your dog can learn all the skills necessary to thrive with their human families. Whilst dogs have been bred to live with us for many, many years we can’t discount the fact they were once wild scavengers and still enjoy hobbies like bin raiding, people drag racing and legging it after squirrels!
Dogs don’t come knowing the key skills needed to be a Good Boy or Girl and just like young children, they need teachers to show them the way.
In GOOD DOG - LEVEL 1 we start to teach your dog how to be the goodest boy or girl your family could wish for including:
- Sitting and staying when asked
- Settling and chilling when asked
- Coming back even when there are squirrels
- Walking with the person on the end of the lead, and not pulling them like the huskies they saw on the Christmas advert on the Telly Box
- Being the best and fastest dog at fetch in the dog park
- Leaving stuff when their person says, even when it's the tastiest snack in the hands of a human puppy
- Listening to your every word
- Doing simple tricks to prove to your neighbours and friends they really are the goodest boy or girl in town
Of course, this will require a little effort from you too. Like any parent, showing your dog the way is the key to your dog graduating from the Good Dog level 1 class. In this class we have squished lessons into short 5 minute daily sessions Monday - Friday. Commit to just 5 minutes a day and marvel at the results.
Your Full 6 Week Course For £50 +VAT
Who are we...
Superhounds provides super training for super dogs!
Established by Diane Kasperowicz, Superhounds has been training dogs since 2009.
We offer everything from classes and workshops, 121’s and behaviour consultations. We provide modern, smart training solutions that work and are backed up by science and evidence. We use positive reinforcement and coach you to train your dog using motivational techniques such as food, markers and toys to get the best results.
Whether you’ve got a new puppy, or you’ve got a senior dog that needs more stimulation to keep the brain cells busy, then we have something for you!
We also specialise in settling new puppies and rescue dogs
Canine wellness is at the heart of our business and we help you achieve both long lasting health and wellbeing for your dog but also have a well-trained dog you enjoy having around.
We cover SW London and Surrey for face to face sessions but our online courses are available to you anywhere in the world!
Email : [email protected]
Phone : 07711 923 718
Social Media : https://www.facebook.com/superhounds/