What will my dog learn?
Tell me more...
Welcome to GOOD DOG - LEVEL 1 where your dog can learn all the skills necessary to thrive with their human families. Whilst dogs have been bred to live with us for many, many years we can’t discount the fact they were once wild scavengers and still enjoy hobbies like bin raiding, people drag racing and legging it after squirrels!
Dogs don’t come knowing the key skills needed to be a Good Boy or Girl and just like young children, they need teachers to show them the way.
In GOOD DOG - LEVEL 1 we start to teach your dog how to be the goodest boy or girl your family could wish for including:
- Sitting and staying when asked
- Settling and chilling when asked
- Coming back even when there are squirrels
- Walking with the person on the end of the lead, and not pulling them like the huskies they saw on the Christmas advert on the Telly Box
- Being the best and fastest dog at fetch in the dog park
- Leaving stuff when their person says, even when it's the tastiest snack in the hands of a human puppy
- Listening to your every word
- Doing simple tricks to prove to your neighbours and friends they really are the goodest boy or girl in town
Of course, this will require a little effort from you too. Like any parent, showing your dog the way is the key to your dog graduating from the Good Dog level 1 class. In this class we have squished lessons into short 5 minute daily sessions Monday - Friday. Commit to just 5 minutes a day and marvel at the results.
Your Full 6 Week Course For $100 +TAX
Who are we...
Take My Lead was established in 2016 to provide dog training and dog walking with a goal of helping owners to improve and enrich the relationship with their dogs. We offer reward based, force free dog training through fun, interactive games, and we build on real life skills through this journey.
We specialise in helping you and your dog feel confident and to find enthusiasm and love for training. Our training is aimed to give both you and your dog a fun and enjoyable experience. We tailor our services to meet your needs, and the specific needs of your dog.
Based in the Maroubra area of Sydney we offer personal training sessions across the eastern suburbs, but also have online training courses available, which can be done anywhere at any time. We are also available to be contacted personally Monday – Friday, 9am - 5pm.
If you are interested in finding out more please check out our website or visit our Facebook page for further information.
Email : [email protected]
Phone : 0422917 949
Social Media :