What will my dog learn?
Tell me more...
Welcome to GOOD DOG - LEVEL 1 where your dog can learn all the skills necessary to thrive with their human families. Whilst dogs have been bred to live with us for many, many years we can’t discount the fact they were once wild scavengers and still enjoy hobbies like bin raiding, people drag racing and legging it after squirrels!
Dogs don’t come knowing the key skills needed to be a Good Boy or Girl and just like young children, they need teachers to show them the way.
In GOOD DOG - LEVEL 1 we start to teach your dog how to be the goodest boy or girl your family could wish for including:
- Sitting and staying when asked
- Settling and chilling when asked
- Coming back even when there are squirrels
- Walking with the person on the end of the lead, and not pulling them like the huskies they saw on the Christmas advert on the Telly Box
- Being the best and fastest dog at fetch in the dog park
- Leaving stuff when their person says, even when it's the tastiest snack in the hands of a human puppy
- Listening to your every word
- Doing simple tricks to prove to your neighbours and friends they really are the goodest boy or girl in town
Of course, this will require a little effort from you too. Like any parent, showing your dog the way is the key to your dog graduating from the Good Dog level 1 class. In this class we have squished lessons into short 5 minute daily sessions Monday - Friday. Commit to just 5 minutes a day and marvel at the results.
Your Full 6 Week Course For £50 +VAT
Who are we...
The Rewarding Dog Trainer has been helping clients with the training and behaviour of their dogs for about 8 years, offering puppy training, 1 to 1 dog training and behavioural consultations. These services can be provided both on, and off line.
TRDT is here to help you and your dog at every stage of their development, using training methods such as markers, food and toys to motivate your dog. These methods are supported by scientific research, and are free from pain and fear.
TRDT is based in Warwick, covering Coventry and Warwickshire for face to face sessions, but can work with you online no matter where you live.
With the online options you can train at any time, and TRDT is available to contact personally Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm UK time.
If you’re interested in finding an online solution, browse the website for online courses and eBooks. Or get in touch to schedule a chat to discuss other training options.
Email : [email protected]
Phone : 07989634017
Social Media :