What will my dog learn?
Tell me more...
Welcome to GOOD DOG - LEVEL 1 where your dog can learn all the skills necessary to thrive with their human families. Whilst dogs have been bred to live with us for many, many years we can’t discount the fact they were once wild scavengers and still enjoy hobbies like bin raiding, people drag racing and legging it after squirrels!
Dogs don’t come knowing the key skills needed to be a Good Boy or Girl and just like young children, they need teachers to show them the way.
In GOOD DOG - LEVEL 1 we start to teach your dog how to be the goodest boy or girl your family could wish for including:
- Sitting and staying when asked
- Settling and chilling when asked
- Coming back even when there are squirrels
- Walking with the person on the end of the lead, and not pulling them like the huskies they saw on the Christmas advert on the Telly Box
- Being the best and fastest dog at fetch in the dog park
- Leaving stuff when their person says, even when it's the tastiest snack in the hands of a human puppy
- Listening to your every word
- Doing simple tricks to prove to your neighbours and friends they really are the goodest boy or girl in town
Of course, this will require a little effort from you too. Like any parent, showing your dog the way is the key to your dog graduating from the Good Dog level 1 class. In this class we have squished lessons into short 5 minute daily sessions Monday - Friday. Commit to just 5 minutes a day and marvel at the results.
Your Full 6 Week Course For £50 +VAT
Who are we...
Wardy's Walkies was set up in 2018. We offer 1-2-1 training and behaviour consultations which can be done both on and offline. Our focus is on providing modern, effect and smart training solutions that work and are backed up by science and evidence. We do not consider using pain or fear to train a pet dog an ethical choice. Instead we use motivational techniques which include using markers, toys and food to train your dog. We are based in Harrogate, North Yorkshire and will travel to you for in-person training if you are within ~20 miles of Harrogate or we can work with you online no matter where you live. With the online options you can train at any time. The team are available to contact personally Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. If you’re interested in finding an online solution, browse the website for our online courses.
Email : [email protected]
Phone : 07709805506
Web : https://www.wardyswalkies.co.uk/
Social Media :
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/wardyswalkies
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/wardyswalkies/