What will my dog learn?
Tell me more...
Welcome to GOOD DOG - LEVEL 1 where your dog can learn all the skills necessary to thrive with their human families. Whilst dogs have been bred to live with us for many, many years we can’t discount the fact they were once wild scavengers and us still still enjoy hobbies like bin raiding, people drag racing and legging it after squirrels!
Dogs don’t come knowing the key skills needed to be a Good Boy or Girl and just like young children, they need teachers to show them the way.
In GOOD DOG - LEVEL 1 we start to teach your dog how to be the goodest boy or girl your family could wish for including:
- Sitting and staying when asked
- Settling and chilling when asked
- Coming back even when there are squirrels
- Walking with the person on the end of the lead and not pulling them like the huskies they saw on the Christmas advert on the Telly Box
- Being the best and fastest dog at fetch in the dog park
- Leaving stuff when their person says even when its the tastiest snack in the hands of a human puppy
- Listening to your every word
- Doing simple tricks to prove to your neighbours and friends they really are the goodest boy or girl in town
Of course this will require a little effort from you too. Like any parent, showing your dog the way is the key to your dog graduating from the Good Dog level 1 class. In this class we have squished lessons into short 5 minute daily sessions Monday - Friday. Commit to just 5 minutes a day and marvel at the results.
Your Full 6 Week Course For £35 +VAT
Who are we...
For the love of animals...
As a family of animal lovers, we just love spending time with our four legged friends; be it our own or yours! We are committed to helping families better understand their pets such they can provide them with the support they need to ensure the betterment and targeted enrichment of their friends lives. We set up Woodland Pet Services to share this love and help others in their quest to ensure their pets live confident, exhilarating, happy and healthy lives!
Woodland Pet Services offer a range of services including; consultations, dog walking, pet visits and enrichment activities such as agility and training.
Email : [email protected]
Phone : 07771 662800
Social Media :